The last few years have witnessed a rapid surge of interest in the research and development of wireless sensor network systems. EasiNet is the project currently undertaken at ICT CAS. The goal of the project is to build Efficient Autonomous Sensitive and Intelligent sensor Networks for targeting applications.
The objective of the project is to identify and tackle research issues at all levels from the design of sensor nodes up to the deployment, support and evaluation of distributed networks operating continuously.
- Haiming Chen, Zhaoliang Zhang, Li Cui, and Changcheng Huang. NoPSM: A Concurrent MAC Protocol over Low-data-rate Low-power Wireless Channel without PRR-SINR Model. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing(TMC), 16(2): 435-452, 2017.
- Hao Chen, Rui Wang, Li Cui. EasiDSlT: A Two-layer Data Association Method for Multitarget Tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics , 62(1): 434-443, 2015.
- Zijian Wang, Ze Zhao, Dong Li, Li Cui. Data-Driven Soft Sensor Modeling for Algal Blooms Monitoring. IEEE Sensors Journal , 15(1): 579 ¨C 590, 2015.
- Rui Wang, Kejiang Xiao, Rongli Sun, Hao Chen, and Li Cui. EasiSee: Real-time Vehicle Classification and Counting via Low-cost Collaborative Sensing, IEEE Transaction on Intelligent Transportation Systems , 15(1):414-424, 2014.
- Rui Wang, Lei Zhang, Rongli Sun, and Li Cui. EasiTia: A Pervasive Traffic Information Acquisition System Based on Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 12(2): 615-621, 2011.
- Jingjing Zhang, Rui Wang, Shilong Lu, Jibing Gong, Ze Zhao, Haiming Chen, Li Cui. EasiCPRS Design and Implementation of a Portable Chinese Pulse-wave Retrieval System. The 9th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2011), Seattle, WA, USA, Nov., 2011. (Acceptance ratio: 24/123=19.5%)